CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, February 26, 2004

i swear today's prolly my unlucky day or something. first my mom decides to be a bitch for today. and then as i've said.. ive taken one week off from tomorrow onwards which means i start work on next saturday. and then the blooooody bitch just decides to call me and demands that i work on sunday. and when i said that ive got plans.. she asked me to change my plans. what a bitch. what a bitch. but hell.. yar ive got no plans. but i dont wanna go to work on sunday cos ive already taken a week off. and then my sis calls.. finds out im at home.. asked me why im not at work i said i didnt feel like working today so i took mc today. and she started lecturing me and all. and when i said i called danny.. she started lecturing me even more on how alike danny and i are. how our attitude sucks and all. its always about us not being able to meet their expections. its always us. us. us. me and danny are just the black sheeps of the family. we prolly ruined everything for them.

i tell you, im so bloody pissed now... and i'll prolly fail my Os, which will give my entire family something more to lecture me about. and then i so want to fucking quit my job. i tell you, i've never hated a job as much as i dread working now. fine although ive only worked at mambo and hasbro. but still.. at least i looked forward to the job, and the money la. this one although more money, but so bloody sucky. and i so fucking want to quit my job. badly. i think im quitting soon.. just let me find another job. this time if im going to do sales, only retail please. never electronics. i can just die. i'd rather admin.. ugh. whatever la. damn pissed now. our philips sales rep was damn nice during the interview and all.. which was one of the reason why i took on the job cos she was so nice.. and now shes being a total bitch forcing me to work on sunday. i already said take one week off right. bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home